Thursday, October 31, 2013

BIrthdays, parties, restricted DLs

It was Triple Thursday today ^_^ First of all, I got my restricted Driver's Licence!!!! Freaking AWESOME! LOL ^_^ In my brilliancy, I made the appoint for late in the afternoon, after my tennis class. So all day long, all I could think about was the test o.o Finally, after tennis and getting cleaned up, mom took me to do the driving test. Yes, I had to flash my ID a couple of times especially to the person giving me the test >.< Anyway, needless to say, I got my DL!!! It's a restricted DL though. I can't drive between 11pm and 6am unless I'm accompanied by a licensed driver of 21+ years of age, or I'm driving to or from work. So, what does that mean for me? It means I can borrow the car without having to borrow mom too LOL ^_^ The downside, is that we only have one vehicle o.o Oh well, that's my next step ^_^

Second of the Triple Thursday is that it is Halloween!!! One of my favorite holidays ^_^ This year Yvonne became zombified as was Hannah; Kyle was Lord Death, a variation of his costume last year. As for me, I went as a mad scientist with Lee, my prince, as my monster creation ^_^ Throughout the party, I was randomly checking to make sure my monster's lips worked and he, mine ^_^ Lee and I came to Yvonne's party an hour late because of something important we needed to do...

Lee's birthday. The most important of Triple Thursday. He decided to have just me and his family this year. Amanda and Ryan, his older sister and brother, weren't there. So it was just the five of us: Lee, me, Hannah, and his mom and dad. There were few decorations for his BD. Most of the house was decked out for Halloween. Dinner was yummy, roast chicken and stuffing, green beans, corn on the cob (and on anyone that sat close to Hannah lol), mashed potatoes and gravy ^_^ Afterwards, Lee was forced to put on a birthday hat (I can be rather forceful ^_^) and we sang happy birthday while the candles were lit. He'll get his wish ^_^ Then Lee did presents while we all ate cake and ice cream.

For some reason, I made this day and evening sound kind of ordinary and it was far from that. It was so special to me. o.o I need sleep now or I'll doze off ATK before I post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment