Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another writing site

Well, "National Write a Novel in a Month" month is well over. I never came close to the 50k words needed. I never even punched in my word count which I think is around 20k. I just started too late and had way too many ideas bouncing around in my head. Next year, if there is one, I'll do much better and will finish the 50k and then some ^_^

While poking around their site, I discovered several other challenges that are about to start or are underway. One of them is 750 words a day. The idea is to write at least 750 words every day. What's cool about this challenge is that what you write does not necessarily need to be a story. It can be free writing about anything. I already do about 300 - 400 words per post here. So, 750 words every day is a feasible goal ^_^

They also have other challenges on the site. I think the next major one is January and it consists of writing a script by the end of the month. I never thought about script writing. I wonder what that involves o.O lol ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment