The weather has been beautiful the past few weeks and tonight was no exception ^_^ My friends, Lee and his friends and family and I all went down to the beach for the drummers. Us "girls" did most of the dancing while the guys watched or in Lee's case, played along with the drummers. It was fantastic ^_^ It was so exotic and primordial and "native." In the end, it was myself and Yvonne dancing; Hannah wore herself out and was sleeping curled up next to her mom. Even Lee seemed to be playing less and watching more. We had a blast as always. Maybe next time, we girls should where coconuts and grass skirts LOL ^_^ OMG! That would be hilarious!!!!
I've decided to use the "Family" label on this post in addition to the others. Even though my family wasn't there, Lee's was and I feel they're as much my family as my mom and dad. Even if I didn't feel that way, they're Lee's family and Lee is very important to me <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment