Monday, July 30, 2012

Such a lazy sun ^_^

You go to bed early and get up late ^_^

The day lengths are getting noticeable now. The sun used to be up between 6 and 6:30 in the mornings. Now, it's between 6:30 and 7. Autumn will soon be here. Fall colors: green, dark green, and brown. Yes, I live in Florida and those are the Autumn colors in my part of the world. The oranges and yellows and reds are only seen in artificial decorations. Maybe sometimes there's a tree or two that change. But they're the exception and not the rule.

We saw the movie "Brave" Saturday. It was fantastic! I loved it! I was so into the movie that afterwards Yvonne joked that they thought I was dead because I was so focused. >.< LOL ^_^ If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend you go.

I'm dual enrolled in college and high school this year ^_^ The way it works is that I substitute college courses for the normal HS ones. I get college credit and difficulty while working my way towards my HS diploma. When I grad HS, I would already have done the basic college courses and gotten their credit. So when I start college as a college student, I could focus on the interesting courses ^_^

Anyway, I'm going to go running now then meet up with my friends. I just wanted to post something here since I haven't done so in a long time o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment