Yeah, it seems like a long, long time since I've posted anything. I've just been really, really busy with stuff. I volunteer at the local art guild helping with the kids. I've been acting with a playgroup. I've been prepping for school. Did you know that college textbooks are so expensive!?!? One textbook cost about $120 O.O Yeah, very expensive. I've been through several orientations for school. Last weekend was Tax Free Weekend. That's where the state doesn't charge sales tax on stuff for school like clothes, school supplies, etc.
I had a revelation last night while watching "Howl's Moving Castle" (my fav ^_^) with Lee. Next year, I'm going to be 16. Next year, I can get my driver's license and drive legally ^_^ That is going to be so awesome! But it's kind of sad too. I'm no longer a little kid. I'm growing up. Sure there's tons of stuff I'll be able to do, like drive ^_^ But there's just as much that I won't be able to do because people say "that's for kids" and "grow up" o.o
No comments:
Post a Comment