A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Vechz is EVIL!
I've been playing on Vechz's latest map, "Waking Up" though it's more like dying >.< Vechz, if you don't happen to know, creates super hostile puzzle maps for Minecraft. Anyway, I'm still assaulting Boomer Castile. I have one more room to take out and then the wool is mine ^_^ But! This is a deadly room: catwalks above lava O.O Even with Potions of Fire Resistance, it's extremely dangerous. Way to many spawners and most of those are creepers. There are ghast spawners too, but with fire resistance, I can almost totally ignore them. I was able to take out about half the normal spawners and put a row of torches out before I decided to call it quits for the night.
Labels:
Minecraft
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment