Saturday, November 3, 2012

Test drive

Mom took me driving this morning ^_^ We used the "backup" car. It's a piece of junk, but it runs. It's also an automatic transmission. Mom says it's easier to learn to drive then a manual transmission. Anyway, we took it out on the back roads where Yvonne's brothers took Yvonne and me. I made an impression on mom with how well I could drive without ever driving before. Yeah, she was already on to me. I think the thing that tipped her off in the end was when she had me do a sudden stop like they ask on the driving test. She was even more impressed by the way I stepped on both the clutch and the brake. If you don't step on the clutch when you're stopping, the engine stalls out. The problem is that an automatic doesn't have a clutch >.< Yeah, both feet hit the brake except the left punched all the way to the floor like I would do with a clutch. Shoulder straps DO keep you from flying forward on instant stops >.< She knew I've been driving o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment