A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Saturday, November 24, 2012
My men ^_^
Lee's here and my dad ^_^ Two of the most important men in my life ^_^ We're going over to granddad's in a little while. Granddad is having computer and network problems again. So this time dad is going to take a look. Why do I feel so happy? ^_^ Once granddad's computer and network are working again, we all are going to go out for a late lunch and then drive by the malls and laugh at all the people ^_^ Actually, I have no idea what we're going to do after lunch. But we will be at the beach for the drum circle. Dad says it's been ages since he was to ours. ^_^ Anyway, like I said earlier, Lee's here and vying for my attention <3 ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment