Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hide away day

It's cold today and gray and drizzly rain. One of those days you just want to hide from the weather. And that's what I'm doing at the moment :P Even my friends are hiding. Heck, even Tom and Jack aren't that thrilled to go outside. It's probably the combination of cold and wet that they don't like. Sooo, I've got my nest on my bed and I'm playing around with my acoustic guitar. It has such a different feel than my electric. It's bigger and I have to hold it differently because of that. I have to strum it relatively loudly; otherwise it sounds out of tune. And, I have to press harder on the frets to get clean notes. But, it's nice in the end because I don't have worry about getting tangled in cords and such ^_^ Don't get me wrong. My electric is my favorite guitar. It's just that right now, I don't want to mess with head phones and cables and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment