Sunday, June 2, 2013

Packing day

I think I've got everything packed for camp now. My backpack probably weighs as much as me. Come to think of it, my backpack probably weighs as much as me empty >.< lol ^_^ I'm going low tech. Only my smartphone is coming. My laptop, iPad, Kindle, etc., stays here. Swamps don't like technology. They seem to go out of their way to kill technology >.<

About my future posts. I'll be gone about a week; so don't expect any. Afterwards, I'm not sure how often I'll be posting. Like I said awhile back, the one post a day thing can be tedious when I have nothing interesting to talk about. Well, nothing interesting to me to talk about. I might switch to a weekly summary post instead of a daily post. But, I'm thinking that those posts can get quite long if I have a lot to say. I don't know. I have about a week to think about it more, if I remember.

Well, I'm going to chill out before I have to leave. Lee's going to be over to come with us when mom takes me to the bus. It'll be over a week before I see any of my friends and family T_T I love them all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment