Another week with no posts. So, time to post something. For the last week or two, we've had torrential down pours almost daily. It was so bad some days that you could barely see very far. And one afternoon, it was so dark that it was like the sun had gone down four hours early. Parts of my backyard looked like small ponds. That didn't bother me nor the dogs :) However, both of my last week's tennis classes were rained out. I showed up for attendance then I was let go. That did suck.
On the brighter side, tomorrow is October ^_^ One of my favorite months because of what falls on its last day: Lee's birthday, Halloween, and this year, I'll be going for my driver's license ^_^ All three are awesome! LOL ^_^ Now, I'll be able to drive Lee around ^_^ Though, it's not like he hasn't had a sample of my driving skill already ^_^
Yvonne and I aren't sure what we'll be dressing up as for Halloween this year. We have a couple of ideas we've been thinking on. But mine might also be influenced by Lee's costume. And he's not sure if he will even dress up this year O.O I think he's just tormenting me >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment