I have finals in my college classes this week. My first final will be in Calculus II later today. My next two will be all day tomorrow: Biology and Humanities II. On Wednesday, I'll be taking my Creative Writing final. My two art classes, Figure Drawing and Drawing II, have final projects due this week, but we have until Friday to turn them in. This week looks to be a breeze ^_^
I've enrolled in Calculus III for the first summer semester. It's an early morning class, five days a week. But it's the last of the series and I want to finish it. That way, I have an additional slot available next Fall. I'm also thinking of taking my GED so that I can enroll full time as a college student. The only HS class that I took this year was Programming and the only reason I took it was because I have to have a HS home room. All my friends and family are encouraging me to go the fast path. And in all honesty, I will. I just like to keep my options open ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment