Sunday, August 28, 2011

Family visiting

We went up to see my grand uncle in his ALF today. We were going to take him out for dinner but at the last minute, he backed out. The place that we had planned on going is a BBQ place. The dining room is actually a screened porch so there's no AC. My grand uncle decided that the heat plus the humidity would be too much for him today. So we ate the cupcakes we brought in an ACed conference room. We still had a good time and maybe the next time it would be so hot and humid.

After visiting him, we did stop in at the place and at dinner. I had what they called, Florida pulled pork on black beans and rice and sweet potato casserole and baked beans. All of it was nummy ^_^ We didn't do dessert because we still had some cupcakes of which I'm munching on one now ^_^ We didn't get home until late, like 8:30pm and mom made me jump in the shower and get ready for bed before I came online >.<

»-(¯`·.·´¯)->Emily<-(¯`·.·´¯)-«

No comments:

Post a Comment