Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of High School

It was awesome! ^_^

¡Hola! ¿Que tal? ¿Cómo estás?

So many new things to explore. The computer lab is up to date. The art studio feels like an art studio and not a class room. The seven of us have the same lunch period. So even if we all don't have the same classes, we all can at least spend like 30 minutes together during lunch ^_^

Here's some more info on some of my classes:

Intro to Language: Spanish, French, Italian and German. No mid term. Three major tests: Spanish, French, Italian and a Final which will be mostly German and some questions on the other languages.

Digital Art: uses Painter and Photoshop. Photomontage and digital painting

Pre Calculus: depending on how fast the class picks up on the information, we could be finished before the school year is out. If are finished, then we'll move on to Calculus ^_^

Homework: omg! I have homework to do! It's been so long since I had any. I'll be starting on it as soon as I get back from running. And I'll be going running as soon as I post this which is like NOW! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment