Now, the ack! part:
I found out that some of my courses this year are only half a year long. They end in December and I start new courses when we come back from winter break. Humanities is one of those courses as is Intro to Literature and Intro to Digital Art. I need to register for the other courses before winter break or I'll be randomly assigned classes.
Humanities II picks up where Humanities I ends, The Renaissance, and enters the modern era. I could chose something different instead as long as it's a Social Studies. There is no second part to Intro to Lit. I'll have to chose a particular type of literature: English, American, Short Stories, etc. Or I could chose a different Language Arts course. Intro to Digital Art is the same. There's no part two. But I did see an Intro to Computer Animation that looks really interesting ^_^ I'll have to look into these further during lunch tomorrow.
Apparently I mis-heard Mr Hicks, my Pre-Calculus teacher yesterday. Pre-Cal is also a half year class and I will need to register for Calculus also if I wanted to continue along that path.
No comments:
Post a Comment