A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Second Life, sort of
A while back, my mom set up an OpenSim server for me to play around on. OpenSim is a free version of Second Life. Actually, it's the server that you log into. Second Life is free to play, but you have to be at least 17 or 18 to play. Since I was no where near that old, mom set up a private server just for me ^_^ I was playing on it for a long time then got distracted and only logged in once in awhile. Anyway, I logged in to it after school and suddenly remembered why I wanted to play. You can create almost anything there ^_^ In fact, that's how I started learning about 3D graphics and Blender. Some of the stuff I created looks quite lame now. But there's some that looks awesome ^_^ I'll probably play on it again after dance class if I get home early enough. I wanted to take some snapshots but my client seems to be borking them on me >.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment