About the weekend...
Around 8am, Lee left for his house and I started getting ready for my dad. He got here about an hour later. I spent all day Saturday and Sunday with him. Actually, he spent both days and Saturday night with me ^_^ Saturday we did my birthday party. There were eight of us: my dad and mom, Lee and Hannah, Yvonne, Kyle, and Alice. Oh, and Tom and Jack and Sasha ^_^
Hannah gave me a friendship bracelet that she made herself. She got one of those craft kits, but didn't like the color string that was included. So she used her own string and beads. It looks like one of those things you would rather die than wear: bright, neon colors. It was PERFECT!!! I loved it and am wearing it now <3 ^_^ I wish I had it for graduation last year, it would have gone perfect with my neon nail polish and ribbons woven in my hair ^_^ Thank you Hannh! <3 ^_^
Yvonne gave me this beautiful choker that she made. Think goth plus steampunk and you have a good idea what it looks like ^_^ Her brothers gave me a voucher for "driving lessons." They took Yvonne and me out to the abandoned back roads and taught us to drive their dying Jeep ^_^ We were pretty good by the end of the day ^_^ Now that I'm 15, they can do it again, this time without being as sneaky ^_^ Thank you Yvonne and family <3 ^_^
Kyle gave me a couple of Reggae CDs that we played for most of the day ^_^ Thank you Kyle <3 ^_^
Alice gave me a sister to the beany baby puppy she gave me last year. She's so cute! LOL ^_^ Thank you Alice <3 ^_^
Both my dad and mom gave me gift cards, Visa gift cards that can be used anywhere ^_^ My mom also gave me my party. My dad gave me himself <3
Saturday was mostly my birthday stuff. After everyone left, dad and I went out back and just watched the stars and super moon and talked about stuff. Sunday morning, I cooked breakfast for dad and mom, standard bacon and eggs with buttered toast and coffee. Then dad and I went out Sunday and just hung out together. I showed him some of my favorite places. We picked up mom and had a sunset picnic for dinner at the beach ^_^ I was already missing my dad by the time the stars came out and he hadn't even left yet o.o I miss you dad and love you too <3
No comments:
Post a Comment