Saturday, May 26, 2012

Three day weekend!

YaY! This is a three day weekend ^_^

After Lee left this morning, mom and I went out and did the shopping for the Memorial Day cookout. It's going to be a normal cookout with hamburgers, hot dogs, corn on the cob, potato chips, etc., etc., etc. ^_^ We're even going to make our own ice cream ^_^ This is going to be a great Memorial Day. Unless it rains o.o It rained just a tad bit this morning but quit once the sun was fully shining. It's thundering now but no rain so far.

Anyway, after dinner tonight, I got mom to drop me off at the beach with Lee and his family. Saturday night is the drummers at the beach. I love listening to the drums ^_^ I had a blast dancing to the drums ^_^ Afterwards, Lee's dad dropped me off at home. So here I am now ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment