Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Second day of Summer Vacation

It clouded over yesterday afternoon but never really rained. It tried, tried hard to, but never happened. It still feels like it wants to this morning though. I kind of hope that it does; I like running in the rain. But only if it is warm rain ^_^

A note about my postings. My goal for this blog was to post at least once everyday while in school. I did that. Yay me ^_^ Now Summer is here and I have lots of things to do. I'll probably won't be posting daily during for a few months. There will be a time or two where I won't be posting for a week or two. It's kinda hard to do in the middle of the Everglades for example ^_^

Anyway, Sasha wants my attention now. She's kind of jelly of my iPad LOL ^_^

- Posted from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment