Monday, June 11, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

Sorry about not posting over the weekend. I've been busy with my first weekend of the Summer ^_^

Friday night, Lee, Yvonne, and Kyle spent the night. Movie and pizza all night long ^_^ Then Saturday morning, after everyone left, mom and I did our beach outing and met up with Yvonne and her brothers there. We then did the bookstore and such. Saturday night, Lee and I hung out at the beach listening to the drum circle until like 11pm. Yesterday, mom and I did the shopping and chores around the house. We did Chinese take-out for dinner.

Today, I played on the computer on and off all day. When I wasn't online, I was outside exploring. It's been awhile since I've truly explored my neighborhood. The gopher tortoise is still living in her hole in the woods. She still likes strawberries ^_^ My favorite, hidden spot in the woods is still there and still hidden and still my favorite ^_^ There's a tree there that I love sitting in and just doing nothing but watching and listening and smelling and feeling the world. It's so lovely there.

Anyway, I'm going out running with my dogs now, before it even attempts to get cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment