Monday, June 18, 2012

Volunteering

Art Summer camp started last week. It goes on all Summer but you pay for the weeks you want to go. Last Summer, I volunteered to help with the kids and had a blast. I was kind of sad that Summer was over because camp would be ending. I had so much fun that I wanted to help again this year. Well, before I even could call them, I received email from them wondering if I would be interested in helping out again. Heck yeah! ^_^ So that's what I've been doing for the past week. Sometimes they need me in the mornings and sometimes in the afternoons. So I'm only there for part of the day. That gives me the rest of the day to myself ^_^ And that's cool because Lee's working with his dad. And because I volunteer, I get to do a few classes for free ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment