Monday, February 4, 2013

Cold

'Tis cold outside. Well, it was this morning. Now, it's just a little chilly. My toes are cold. They need Lee's warm tummy ^_^ LOL ^_^

I was down at the thinking pond a little while ago, just thinking about how things have changed. A few years ago, when I first started blogging, I was just a kid. The future wasn't that important because it was a long way off. So, I just kind of went with the flow and my whims. Now, I'm almost an adult. I drive with my mom as much as I can; me, driving. That's hard for me to visualize. The distant future is charging straight for me at full speed and I don't know if I'm ready for it. Almost everything I do now, is focused on tomorrow. I'm afraid that I'm losing myself to things that don't exist yet. I need to step back and breath and reset myself. I'll never be the way I was, but I do know that I'm made up of what I was and it still exists. Besides, stagnation is Death's death.

No comments:

Post a Comment