Thursday, February 28, 2013

Painted me

I kind of got carried away in Painting today ^_^ I have no problem with using my fingers to manipulate paint on the canvas. Every time I do it and my Professor notices me and comments about it. Paint is toxic. The colors come from poisonous ingredients. It's very unlikely you'll die if you accidentally get some in your mouth and such. But, over time and with continual exposure, the toxins will build up and you can possibly get cancer or worse later on in life. Knowing that, I still do it out of habit and such. Anyway, today, I kind of forgot that I was "finger painting" again. By the end of class, I had paint in my hair and on my face and clothes and satchel and almost everywhere >.< Apparently, I still missed some after cleaning up because Lee found it LOL ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment