Friday, February 15, 2013

FRIDAY!!!

YaY ^_^ Short day for me too ^_^

Last night was wonderful <3 ^_^ I still have a locker at HS that I let Lee use for if he needs additional room. Well, he filled my locker yesterday morning with cut-out, blue music notes and confetti. Some how, he was even able to put the music confetti in my books. So every book I opened in class, showered the desk and me and the floor with itty bitty musical notes >.< ^_^ I loved it <3 After homeroom, Lee gave me dark chocolate covered crickets and ants ^_^ Yes, I still love those ^_^

But last night blew me away. Lee actually took me out. Not to Taco Bell or the Chinese restaurant or the pizza place, but to an actual restaurant. It was our town's Mom-and-Pop style Italian restaurant. They're a bit pricey but extremely good. Lee wouldn't let me look at the menu, just insisted that I order what I felt like. He knew I would order the least costly thing on the menu if I looked. He assured me that he had more than enough money to cover both of our meals and the tip. So, after playing 20-questions to get an idea what was available, I settled on the portobello mushroom and cheese raviolis (so yummy) and the house salad. He had lasagna and minestrone soup. For desert, we both shared a huge piece of chocolate cheese cake. Everything was wonderful and romantic <3 While we were finishing off the cheese cake, he gave me this beautiful silver bracelet. OMG! I so love him <3 <3 <3 Thank you Lee <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment