Yesterday I did as I had planned; I deleted my old Opensim world and created a new one with that current Diva build. It's sixteen regions (4x4) with almost nothing on them. Well, there is a couple of things. My first test build was the monolith from "2001: A Space Odyssey". The second was a mesh sphere that I built in Blender then attempted to upload with Firestorm. But Firestorm kept dying whenever I clicked the menu option to open the upload diagram >.< I ended up switching to a new viewer: Cool VL Viewer. That one had no problem uploading ^_^ So, bye-bye Firestorm and hello Cool Viewer ^_^
Before I do anything major on my world, I want to do some terraforming. I'll need to create a terrain file and upload it and then tweak it thousands of times until I get it just the way I want it. I'll be doing that much later tonight after hanging out with Lee <3 ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment