Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Minecrafty things ^_^

Okay, so I lost another Minecraft world this morning. It was my only hardcore world at the moment. I was derping around looking for ores and such and was did in by a spider jockey o.o Oh well, luckily I hadn't really established myself in the map yet. The only valuable thing that I lost was twelve iron.

I didn't play Bioshock (that's the first Bioshock, not the Infinite) last night. Dance class was one reason. And, Minecrack started up Ultra HardCore and I had to watch ^_^ What was really cool was that my favorite Youtubers were playing and distributed evenly around the teams. So, I was able to watch from all the teams' POVs ^_^ It was awesome watching the various play styles. Even more awesome, is to see how terrified the seasoned pros were. Some were even scared of their own shadows ^_^ While watching the videos, I couldn't understand their fright. Even after this mornings loss of my hardcore world, I still don't understand completely. I'll need to get a copy of the HC mod they're using and try a UHC world out. It's like fire: no matter how much warning you have about playing with fire, you don't learn until you're burned. o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment