Tuesday, August 14, 2012

School starts soon O.O

In fact, it starts next week for me, a week earlier than for my friends and the other HS students. That's because I'm taking college level classes and college starts earlier >.< BUT! I'm so hyped! Most of the classes that I'm taking are almost the same as the ones I took last year, but they're college level and more intense and count as college credit ^_^

Now, comes a tough decision. Should I continue with this blog, or start a new one? This blog as the title says, is for my high school years. But starting next week, I won't just be in HS. I don't know. I have to think about it some more. I know I won't be seeing my friends as much during the year. My schedule is so screwy o.o I just don't know what to do at the moment. But that has nothing to do with the blog. Maybe, I'll do a dual blog and cross post between this one and the second one. I did that last year. Yeah, I'll do that ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment