It looks to be no damage as a result of Isaac. Yay! Other than large quantities of water from the rain and tons of pine needs from the winds, there's no evidence that Isaac even existed.
Because of Isaac, there's no dance class tonight. For some reason I thought that there wasn't going to be class tonight anyway o.O Oh well. Yvonne's coming over in a little bit and we're going to hang out. She seems to be becoming more and more my bestie of late. Alice is my true bestie, but she seems to prefer Sheila more than me. I guess that's part of becoming a woman and all that. But I don't want to lose here ;_; We've been besties almost all of our lives. Now, I'm beginning to tear up. I need to figure this out or at least stop the tears before Yvonne gets here.
No comments:
Post a Comment