Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer's come and gone (almost)

Wow, it seems that this Summer was a quick one. I can't believe that it's almost over with. Art Summer Camp is over, so I'm not needed to help out with the kids. I loved doing that. It's just mind boggling @_o Just think, next month, mom and I are going to be dragging the Autumn decorations out and making the house look autumny. Then, a month later, Halloweeny. And then Thanksgivingy and finally Christmasy.

It's raining now. More like a torrential down pour. Oh, and add thunder to which means, there are two huge dogs trying to crawl into my lap every few minutes >.< The real problem is that my lap is barely big enough for my kitteh ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! I started highschool just last monday (or this monday depending on how you look at it) It's not at all like the movies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the Summer vanished. I swear I just got out of school Friday and now I'm back in it o.o

      Delete