A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Canoeing
Yesterday we decided that we haven't done any canoeing lately. So, we're going canoeing today! We're also planning a sleepover at one of the islands tonight. This is going to be awesome! ^_^ I miss camping out in the woods. I did some camping during Summer camp. But there was like twenty of us. Tonight, it's only going to be seven of us: myself, Lee, Hannah, Kyle, Yvonne, and Rob and Mark (Yvonne's brothers). We were going to just borrow the canoes, Yvonne's mom found out and sent Rob and Mark to watch over us >.< It isn't that bad. They're cool ^_^ Anyway, we should be back tomorrow afternoon. I hope it doesn't rain (or maybe I hope it does ^_^) But it does look like it's trying too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment