Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Dust covered stuff

I really need to go through my online profiles and accounts. Most haven't been updated in years and things have changed because I have changed. I look back on my beginning years and see a naive, little girl bouncing on the scene. Yeah, I had a good idea what I was doing and such. But I didn't realize my playground was only a sandbox in park. Even now, I understand that my park is just a small section in something bigger. The profiles and accounts that I'm using today were most likely created by the naive, little girl. It's time for me to bring them up to date and show who she has become.

Yuck! Nostalgic mood is kicking in. Go away! Leave me to my future! You're only a little bit of me now. I'm finding that nostalgia is a dangerous place for me to dwell. So, I'm doing my best to avoid it.

Anyway, time for me to head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment