The dog days of Summer are here. It's going to get hotter as the month goes on. Add the daily rain, and you've got a sauna, everyday for the rest of the month. I don't know why it's called the Dog Days. My dogs don't like it. It's way too hot and humid for them. I haven't been taking them running with me lately because I don't want to risk them getting sick. But, I do take them for exploration walks though ^_^ They're happy ^_^
School starts in a couple of weeks, both high school and college. Our state does a "no sales tax" weekend for school supplies and clothes. That ended yesterday. Needless to say, I'm well stocked in jeans, tops, undies (some smexy ^_^), sandals, running shoes, etc. I don't really need much in school supplies, with almost everything being done electronically. But do get some nonetheless along with tons of art supplies ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment