Lee picked me up this morning. It looks like he'll be my ride in the mornings this year ^_^ He's driven me around all summer, but something about him picking me up this morning just sent my heart go pitter-patter and stirred up the butterflies in my tummy <3
Homeroom: Programming in C++ This is going to be another awesome class. I only wish that it was college level. Yvonne is the only friend of mine that is in homeroom with me. Lee has Music, Kyle and Alice are in English.
My college courses for today were: American Literature, Animation I, and Calculus I. Tomorrow's courses will be: Physics, Drawing I, and Tennis I. As you can see, I'm still wishy-washy on my true major. I'll have to formally declare one very soon. But for now, I can grab as many interesting courses as possible ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment