A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Monday, February 13, 2012
Abandoned
Well, it looks like my online bestie has abandoned me. She almost never talks to me. And no matter how many times I tell her that I can't be online after dinner, she waits until after dinner to reply to me >.< Even her replies are short and simple and empty of anything. She hasn't said anything about my other blog vanishing, so I guessed right that she wasn't even reading it any more. It's just sad that we made it a year and now it seems to be over. She was probably the only person that I clicked with online.
Labels:
Drama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awhh. It's alright. It doesn't mean you can't find more friends. You can find friends anywhere and everywhere. So don't feel bad.
ReplyDeleteAnd if you guys had problems or something going wrong, you should just tell her or send her a message. Try to figure things out (:
Yeah, I know. But she was special. We clicked and all that. It still hurts though.
DeleteI think we were growing apart anyway.