Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Science club meeting

I found out a little be more on the science club for girls. They meet tonight for an hour tonight at 7pm. I'm going ^_^ I want to see what it is all about. From the sounds of it, it'll be more than whimpy experiments and such. We'll be doing SCIENCE (cue Portal's "I'm Still Alive") LOL ^_^

Afterwards, Lee's going to meet me and we're going to hang out until curfew. I probably won't be posting when I get home unless mom lets me use her computer. Mom said that I can come online after school, but I have to be off by the time she comes home. That's how I'm able to post this entry.

Yvonne just called. She's on her way over and will be coming with me to the science club tonight ^_^ YaY!

No comments:

Post a Comment