Sunday, February 19, 2012

Rain fail day

The weather seemed right for rain today. Cloudy, humid, breezy. But no rain. Well, it did rain for like 30 seconds. Seriously, 30 seconds and no more. I couldn't plan anything because it might rain and this is supposed to be a cold front. It is a little chilly outside, but no rain.

Mom lifted my online curfew today. It was never really a hard and fast curfew with penalties and such if I disobeyed. No, she "suggested" that I stay offline starting at dinner time and used guilt to enforce it. Guilt, moms' of the world most powerful weapon. Doesn't matter now, I have my 10pm curfew back. YaY! That gives me back an hour after my offline curfew of 9pm for chatting online ^_^ Sadly, I don't think my online friend is going to care. It's been too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment