This is how I de-clutter my satchel. Actually, anything that I need to declutter ^_^
- I make a list of EVERYTHING that is in my satchel
- Every time that I use something, I cross it off my last. I do this for a week
- After a week, anything that hasn't been crossed off the list, gets removed from my satchel
Now, I have a decluttered satchel ^_^ There are exceptions to the list of remaining things. Some things I don't always use but keep just in case, such as Band Aides, aspirin, and such. Those go back in. But compared to what I finally remove, they're almost nothing ^_^ I'm in the middle of my declutter week and I think that I've only crossed of two items on me list.
Anyway, Lee's queued up another movie so I have to go ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment