Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thai Buddhist Temple

We did the Temple today. It was cloudy and a little chilly but the sun came out when we got there ^_^ It was freaking crowded! I stood in line for about five minutes for noodle soup (it was worth it). We forgot about tourist season. The last time we went was back in May when it's just us Floridians. But, this is height of tourist season and these people have nothing better to do. But, we had fun none the less. Of course, I pigged out ^_^ I wanted to go inside the Temple this time, but there was a ceremony or service going on and I didn't want to disturb it. Mom suggested that maybe her and I would come up here alone next time with the idea of attending a service. That sounded great ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment