Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dance tonight ^_^

Yup! I'm hyped for tonight. Lee's taking me of course ^_^ <3 Yvonne and Kyle are going together. Alice and Sheila will be there too ^_^ It's going to be awesome!! ^_^

Mom and I just got back from the book store. I got the game Munchkin because it looked interesting. What's cool is that it's not a computer game or such. It's a board game. You know, like the ones from long ago :p ^_^ After I finish this entry I'm going to read the rules. I've already looked through its contents the moment I got home. ^_^

- Posted from my iPad

Edited: For some reason, my blogging app for my iPad destroyed the first paragraph of this post. It's done that before and I thought it was fixed. I guess it's time to look for a replacement app >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment