A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Friday, May 17, 2013
Skyrim 3
I looked into creating a custom race/avatar for Skyrim. It's a lot more complicated than creating one for OpenSim. In fact, the more I looked, the more I realized it's very patch worked. And for some twisted reason, people that have made utilities and tools to help, seem to have ignored the free software community. While their tools are free, they're built to help you use the high priced software packages like Maya. The developers did seem to make a half donkey attempt at modifying their tools for Blender, but they're not kept up-to-date. Most are for Blender 2.49 (or 2.48) and the latest version of Blender is 2.67. There's enough difference between Blender versions that their tools won't work with the current version. Grrr >.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment