A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Still chilly
It's mid morning and it's still chilly outside. Not as bad as yesterday or the day before or the day before :p Both Tom and Jack are getting old and are beginning to show their age. Tom's about 9 years old and Jack's about 6 years old (soon to be 7). That's middle age for big dogs. I know that they have trouble keeping up with me when I run now. I was hoping it was just the heat and humidity. But even on cool days, they lag behind. Soon, I'll be running alone. Wow, that phrase has a lot of depressing undertones. It doesn't help that I just ticked another year closer to growing up. I need to find something to do before I get all blah feeling. I've got tons of neon stuff from my birthday. I'm going to go create :P ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment