A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Green Heart
Back on Friday, I discovered that Alice Hoffman released a new book, "Green Heart" I bought it instantly since it was one of Amazon's Kindle books of the day. Hey, $2 is good price for your favorite author, right? Well, I misread the book's description. It turned out that book is an abridged version of the previous two books, "Green Angel" and "Green Witch" combined into one. It was kind of disappointing for me to find this out after I bought it. I was hoping for something new. I love Hoffman's style and love her Green books. If you have the money, buy the first two books and skip this one.
Labels:
Book
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment