Thursday, March 8, 2012

Stylus arrived

My stylus came for my iPad ^_^ I've been playing around with it most of the afternoon and while it's nice, I wish that its nib was so smooshie. I was kind of expecting something more like rubber instead of a sponge. But, it does work quite nicely. I only wish they had it in blue. The only color that I thought might be nice was black and that's not really a color >.< Pogo has been teasing about coming out with a pressure sensitive stylus, code name Blue Tiger. It's supposed to work like a graphics tablet which would be awesome! The problem is that it probably will be very expensive and it requires the apps to know how to deal with the pressure function. Right now, apps don't have to worry about that because it doesn't exist. Pressing hard is the same as lightly touching. But with the Blue Tiger, pressing hard with the stylus will be like pressing hard with a pencil or chalk or paint brush. Pogo does have an artist stylus that looks cool and you can buy replaceable nibs for it. Wacom has one too, but the nibs wear out very quickly and they don't sell replacements o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment