Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rain day

It rained most of today. It started very early in this morning, like around 2AM. It was raining so hard that it woke me up, but I quickly fell asleep--I love listening to the rain at night ^_^ Luckily that it stopped long enough for me to take Jack and Tom out for a walk a few hours later. It started again almost immediately the moment we got back home. And kept doing that all day yesterday: rain. stop. rain. stop.

Mom had to try to time our shopping excursions between the rain bursts. We did get to the bookstore where I got the new issue of Juxtapoz magazine ^_^

Anyway, around 10am, I got an email from my online "bestie." She finally got around to replying to an email I sent back on Wednesday. She said she had lost her iPod and just found it. Okay, no problem there, except, why didn't she reply using her computer??? That's how she used to email me. She isn't grounded so I know she has her computer or her parents' computer. I at least try to email her when my wings get clipped just so she doesn't worry. Bleh! I didn't email her back cause I'm mad and my mom and I were leaving to do the shopping. Then around 7:30pm, she emails me again, "guess ur mad." Well, DUH!!! >.< I haven't replied yet. I don't know what to say if anything. She seems to always be doing this to me. Now I'm torn. Do I just ignore her and carry on and probably lose her as a friend? Or do I email her back and have her dump a guilt trip on me for being mad at her? o.o

- Posted from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment