Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lazy day

It was a breezy, lazy day, almost like summer today. After Lee went home and I did my run with my dogs, I kind of just chilled out in the backyard with my iPad. It was too nice to stay inside. Around noon, mom decided to go to the butcher, so I went with her. It's been awhile since we have had fresh meat, not that we're pure meat eaters. We occasionally like have meat as the main part of our dinner rather than just an ingredient. After we got back from the butcher, Yvonne and Kyle came over and we hung out in the backyard and goofed off with the dogs ^_^ I will probably have a bruise later from where Jack collided with me on his way to fetch a pine cone o.o

Today I was out on iTunes and discovered iTunesU. So much cool stuff and courses ^_^ I think that I died and went to Heaven ^_^

- Posted from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment