Saturday, March 24, 2012

Party last night

We skipped movie night and instead went to Yvonne's house. Her family was doing a Spring party and her parties are always a blast! ^_^ Lee was invited and even his little sister Hannah. Spring parties are always family things. So little kids like Hannah can be there. My mom was there and Kyle and his family.

Lots of food: salads, BBQ pork and ribs and chicken, pineapple upside down cake, cupcakes, corn, sweet potatoes, ice cream, did I mention cupcakes o.O? LOL ^_^ Music of course to dance to. Nerf warfare in which I was victorious until Lee and Hannah betrayed me >.< LOL

Around 11pm, the party started breaking up. Hannah fell asleep on the couch, so mom took her home when she left. I was still too hyper to go lol Lee and I ended up sleeping over at Yvonne's along with Kyle and a few other people Yvonne's family invited over. It was a blast!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment