A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
NaNoWriMo
That's "National Novel Writing Month" It goes from November 1st though November 30th. The idea is that you use the entire month of November to write a 50000 word story (a.k.a. novel). It's not a competition. It's more of incentive to help you write a the novel. If you hit the 50000 word barrier, I think you get a certificate or something like that. There's no penalty for doing less than 50000. You don't even need to post your word count. I joined last year, but never got very far because I kept getting distracted. I also joined late. This year, I'm going to try even harder. So, I have about two days to get ready for a writing marathon ^_^ Actually, less than a day since tomorrow is Lee's birthday. My biggest challenge is to nail down a story. I have so many ideas swirling around in my head @_@ LOL ^_^
Labels:
Writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment