Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fruity, cheesy person

Today is a short day. And it also happens to be lunch time ^_^ I'm sitting in the cafeteria munching my lunch: fruit and cheese platter with a soft roll, chocolate milk, and double brownie ^_^ I had the fruit and cheese platter yesterday, but felt like it again today. I guess I'm just a fruity, cheesy person ^_^

We get Friday off for grades in high school, but we also get it off in college. It's basically a professional day for teachers and such. Probably explains why the college gets it off too.

It was a gray sky this morning. Not the rainy type, but almost a winter gray. There is supposed to be a cold front coming it by this weekend. It will probably not get cold, just cool and just cool enough to be nice outside ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment