Okay, so last night, we did Yvonne's Halloween party. It was awesome! It was a blast! I was assigned Jack-o-lantern duty: carving them, setting them up, and lighting them. Yvonne's family roped off a chunk of her woods and set up the haunted woods there. This year, Mark was dressed as a werewolf (mmm, smexy! LOL) and Rob was a variation of the Swamp Thing. Both costumes were awesome ^_^ Yvonne was a blue variation of me: Lady Death ^_^ Lee came as a Dark Prince OMFG! He was so smexy! Kyle came as a Voodoo Priest (think "Live and Let Die") which complemented Yvonne and myself perfectly ^_^. Alice and Sheila came as doll mannequins which seemed to be perfect for them. Teagan and Mike where borg (I helped with the costume design). Hannah was Merida from "Brave" No, not just dressed as Merida, but Merida. People don't seem to realize that Hannah can be very much like Merida at times.
Anyway, the haunted woods. Mark and Rob, Yvonne's brothers, were in charge of setting it as usual. It was a good sized haunted wood with paths twisting and turning in ways that you couldn't really see very far and know what was coming. Not like fore knowledge would help you. I know that from personal experience o.o hehe ^_^ No one was aloud in to the area alone. They didn't want them wandering past the edges and getting truly lost. Yvonne and I were guides for awhile. We went through the woods first and it was awesomely freaked out O.O And even after going through a couple times later as guides we could still be freaked out O.O After everyone had gone through the woods at least once, the party was fully started. I spent most of the evening with my Dark Prince <3 ^_^ I had no idea when the party finally ended because I fell asleep around maybe 1am We already knew it was going to turn into a sleep-over. So no problem there. I got home around 6 this morning. I bet I looked a sight: Lady Death riding her bike LOL!
- Posted from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment