A year or two ago, my 8th grade English teacher required the entire class to do individual blogs. This blog is a continuance of that assignment.
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Quiet Day
Today was just a quiet day with mom. We ate breakfast out then did some household shopping: bleach, paper towels, etc, at Walmart. While there, I found this awesome mask that comes very close to what I'm designing for Halloween. I had to have it so I could better visualize what I wanted. That, and it was awesome. I'll try to get a photo of it and post it here sometime in then near lifetime >.< lol ^_^ After lunch, we did the final food shopping and just hung out at the house the rest of the day. Lee and I spent most of it txting back and forth ^_^ Dinner is almost ready: hot dogs and chips ^_^ So, I'm posting this and going to go set the table ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment